Dear Valued Clients,
The Ministry of Health (MOH) has just raised our risk assessment from DORSCON Yellow to DORSCON Orange.
MOH has introduced the following additional precautionary measures to minimise further transmission of the virus:
- Further precautions for large-scale events:
- Event organisers are advised to cancel or defer non-essential large-scale events; and for those who choose to proceed, they should take necessary precautions
- Individuals who are unwell, on leave of absence, or have recent travel history to mainland China should not attend such events.
- Daily health checks at the workplace
- Enhance business continuity capability at workplaces
- Raise protection of vulnerable groups
In view of the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) situation, our management are implementing the following temporary precautionary measures to safeguard the well-being of yours and our staff health.
- Office business operating hours has adjusted to 11.00am – 8.00pm (Monday to Friday) with effectively from 10 February 2020.
- No visitors allowed to our office. We recommend to make other arrangements of meeting (eg: online video meeting) for emergency purpose.
- Collection of personal data of visitors to premises for purposes of contact tracing and other response measures in the event of an emergency. In the event of a 2019-nCoV case, personal data can be collected, used and disclosed without consent to carry out contact tracing and other response measures, pursuant to sections 1(b) of the Second, Third and Fourth Schedules to the PDPA, as this is necessary to respond to an emergency that threatens the life, health or safety of other individuals.
We will inform again if any further changes or return to normal office hours. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
By The Management of Tassure Asia Group.