It comes to month of February and Chinese New Year is coming soon! May this Chinese New Year bring along various new assignments, new projects and new opportunities to taste new flavours of success for you.
We still continue our business operating hours from 10.00am to 7.00pm (Monday to Friday). kindly make appointment with us before visiting our workplace.
General reminder again!
Our operation will be closed for the following holidays. All responses to your emails and messages from our staff will be very slow during Public Holiday. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and are thankful for your kind understanding.
- 11th February 2021 (Thursday) – Closed after 1.30pm
- 12th February 2021 (Thursday) to 17th February 2021 (Wednesday) – Closed [Chinese New Year Celebration ]
1. Singapore suspended Green Lane arrangement with Germany, Malaysia and South of Korea – from MFA
- Singapore has suspended its Reciprocal Green Lane (RGL) arrangements with Malaysia, Germany, and the Republic of Korea for a period of three months with effective from 1st February 2021.
2. Travel Notice to China from Singapore – from China Embassy
- All travelers from Singapore to China will be required to take a nucleic acid test and an IgM antibody test for COVID-19 within 2 days before boarding.
- Chinese (including those from the Hong Kong SAR, the Macao SAR and the Taiwan region) must apply to the Chinese Embassy for a green health code with the “HS” mark. It can apply for the health codes via an international version of WeChat epidemic prevention health code either on mobile phone or PC terminal
- Foreign citizens shall truthfully declare their health conditions via the webpage-based Health Declaration Certificate system(website: https://hrhk.cs.mfa.gov.cn/H5/
), and upload the negative certificates of nucleic acid and IgM antibody tests together with valid biodata page of passport.
- Only IgM antibody test certificates which state that the test was conducted using the venous blood method will be accepted.
- Reference link – http://www.chinaembassy.org.
- From 5 February 2021, newly arrived Work Permit and S Pass Holders of the CMP sectors who have recent travel history to higher-risk countries/regions will have to stay at a designated facility to go through an additional 7-day testing regime, after completing their 14-Day Stay-Home Notice (SHN).
- Your foreign employees will not be allowed to leave the designated facility for work, or other purposes like attending the Foreign Worker Settling-In Programme.
- From 5 February 2021, Work Permit and S Pass Holders are required to take the PCR test, regardless of their Serology Test results.