Dear Valued Client,
Below are the latest updates regarding the operation of Tassure Asia Group as Singapore government announced to extend Circuit Breaker period until 1st June 2020.
- Extended Closure of Workplace Premise
- Workplace premise is closed till 1st June 2020 (may extend if necessary).
- All of our staffs work from home during this period to minimize the spread of the COVID-19.
- Operation closed for Labour Day on 1st May 2020 (Friday)
- Office operation will be closed on 1st May 2020 (Friday) and resume on 4th May 2020 (Monday).Response will be very slow during Public Holiday.
We also would like to share some important announcements from ACRA/IRAS/MOF which may be useful to you.
- Extension of Deadline for Holding Annual General Meetings and Filing Annual Returns. Click for more details
- ACRA will grant a 60-day extension of time for all listed and non-listed companies whose AGMs are due during the period 16 April 2020 to 31 July 2020. There is no need for these companies to apply for the extension of time with ACRA.
- We still encourage all companies to submit Annual Returns as per usual deadline. We will continue reminding you when your company AGM and Annual Return dates due as per normal, only in which case you really couldn’t make it done due to the COVID-19, you still have the privilege to enjoy the 60 days extension. .
- IRAS Extends Tax Filing Deadlines. Click for more details
- There will be an automatic extension of tax filing deadlines for individuals and businesses.
- Jobs Support Scheme (JSS) wage subsidy remains at 75% for all sectors for May 2020. Click for more details
- The wage support for local employees (Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents) in the month of Apr and May 2020 will be topped-up to 75%.
- Employers who put local employees on mandatory no-pay-leave or retrench them will not be entitled to the enhanced JSS payoutfor those employees. Click for more details
- Jobs Support Scheme (JSS) cover wages of shareholder-directors
- This support only apply to companies that were registered on or before 20 April 2020, and for the wages of shareholder-directors with Assessable Income of $100,000 or less for Year of Assessment 2019.
- Foreign Worker Levy Waiver and Rebate extended by 1 month
- The Government will extend the Foreign Worker Levy (FWL) waiver and FWL rebate of $750 by one month (May 2020), to ease labour costs of firms that employ foreign workers in this period.
- List of essential services has been tightened further. Click for more details
- This is done to further reduce the number of workers who have to physically go to work, so that there will be less movement and interaction of people, which will curb the spread of COVID-19.
- Other support measures
- Self-employed Person Income Relief Scheme. Click here
- Solidarity Payment for adult Singaporeans. Click here
- Temporary Relief Fund/COVID-19 Support Grant/The Courage Fund. Click here
- Summary of the payout schedule. Click here
- Contact information for the various COVID-19-related support measures. Click here
Please be informed that we will continue to deliver our services remotely during office hours (Monday to Friday, 11am to 8pm). All conferences will be conducted via telephone calls/WhatApps/WeChat/ZOOM. You can contact the designated staff for arrangement.
Kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Hoe Chyi (9616 9005) for assistance regarding any enquiry or urgent matters.
Let us all continue to do our part and we will get through this together! Stay safe and healthy!
FROM THE MANAGEMENT AND STAFFS OF TASSURE ASIA GROUP