Starting from April 11, 2021, the CorpPass login process will require users to verify their identity through SingPass before they can use government digital services to conduct transactions.
When you log in to Corppass, you will be guided to log in through SingPass, and then you can obtain the right to use the digital service or select the relevant UEN identity to conduct transactions.
What is Singpass?
Whether you are a Singapore citizen, a permanent resident, or hold various Singapore work permits, long-term social visas, family visas, etc., you must pass its “consent” to handle affairs on various government websites in Singapore.
For example: pay personal income tax every year, check CPF account balance, process HDB related affairs, apply for PR, apply for citizenship, guarantee tourist visa, make appointment for hospital vaccination, etc., all need to use SINGPASS.
SingPass is managed by Gov Tech, the Singapore Government Technology Bureau. It is equivalent to your passport on the Singapore Government website. Its account number is generally the applicant’s Singapore ID number (NRIC number) or Singapore Pass number (FIN number).
SingPass will not let you miss any important notifications from the Singapore government: including ID card re-registration and passport renewal notifications.
Websites that can log in with Singpass：
- MOM (Ministry of Manpower) www.mom.gov.sg
Work pass application, check the company’s foreign labour quota, modify company or personal information, etc.
2. ICA (Immigration Agency) www.ica.gov.sg
Visa guarantee application, long-term visit pass application, student ID guarantee, PR renewal, etc.
- ARCA (Registration Authority) www.acra.gov.sg
Company registration, purchase of company files, modification of company information, etc.
- IRAS (Inland Revenue Service) www.iras.gov.sg
- CPF (Provided Fund Board) www.cpf.gov.sg
Report CPF, view CPF, pay CPF, print CPF documents, etc.
- OBLS (licence application) www.gobusiness.gov.sg/
License inquiry, license application, etc.
- ROM (Marriage Registration Office) www.rom.gov.sg
Marriage registration, and appointment.
- HDB (Building Board) www.hdb.gov.sg
HDB flat purchase application, lottery, etc.
- GeBIZ (Procurement Bidding) www.gebiz.gov.sg
The e-commerce centre of the Singapore government, all Singapore government procurement and bidding must pass it
You can apply for Singpass if you meet one of the following identities：
- Singapore Citizen and Permanent Resident
- Employment Pass and Personalised Employment Pass holders
- EntrePass holders
- S-Pass holders
- Dependant Pass holders (of EP, PEP, EntrePass and S-Pass holders)
- Long Term Visit Pass-Plus (LTVP+) holders
- Selected Long Term Visit Pass holders
- Work Permit holders
- Student pass holder
- Immigration Exemption order holder
Note: The minimum age to apply for Singpass is 15 years old.
Registration for Singpass
- Singpass counter application:
Information to be provided when applying:
- Singapore citizens: Singapore passport, Singapore national ID card, driving license, ID card, valid pass issued by SPF, SAF or SCDF
- PR permanent residents: passport and re-entry permit, Singapore center, Singapore driving license, valid permit issued by SPF, SAF or SCDF
- Owners of Employment Pass and Entrepreneur Pass: Pass card or valid pass issued by the Ministry of Manpower and passport
- S Pass holder: Pass card or Singapore driving license
- WP Pass holder: Pass card or Singapore driving license and approval letter
- DP pass holder: Pass card or Singapore driving license and approval letter
- Dependant’s Pass holder: Long-term pass card or valid pass issued by the Ministry of Manpower and passport
- Online application:
Apply on the Singpass website and receive the password about 5 working days after the application
The password will be mailed to the address I kept when I applied for the relevant pass. If the address has changed, please change it before applying for Singpass.
Materials to be provided when applying:
- ID card or permit number;
- Name of ID card or pass holder;
- The specific date of issuance of the ID card or permit
Online application website: www.singpass.gov.sg
Choose: Register for Singpass