- Full set of accounts including cash flow, bank reconciliation, month-end and year-end closing.
- Perform accurate data entries.
- Perform ad-hoc accounting functions.
- Prepare schedules and financial reports.
- Coordinate with bankers, auditors and tax agents.
- Prepare payrolls and CPF submission for clients.
- Min. Diploma in Accountancy or Business Studies.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in performing accounting and administration function.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Experience in MYOB accounting software.
- Experience in handling a pool of portfolio clients.
- Some experience in accounts consolidation.
- Conversant in English and Mandarin.
Corporate Secretarial Executive
- Handle full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties including company incorporations, registration of foreign branches and representative offices, striking-off of companies, preparation of directors’, shareholders’ resolutions for on-going corporate secretarial matters of clients, application of employment passes, opening of bank accounts & change of signatories, etc.
- Assist in drafting and updating database of corporate secretarial precedents.
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements by the company and clients.
- Any other corporate and ad-hoc duties as required.
- Min. 1 year of relevant experience in corporate secretarial work in MNCs, legal, corporate secretarial or professional service firms. More experienced applicants will be considered for more senior position.
- Min Diploma in any field, preferably in Business Administration or Law.
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese with professional attitude.
- Able to work under pressure and good team player.