We, as a professional firm in the business services industry, are looking for professionals who are conscientious, enthusiastic, and possess good communication skills. If you possess these qualities and have the relevant degree, you are most welcome to send us your resume to：email@example.com. Please mark the position you are applying for. We’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
- Full set of accounts including cash flow, bank reconciliation, month-end and year-end closing.
- Perform accurate data entries.
- Perform ad-hoc accounting functions.
- Prepare schedules and financial reports.
- Coordinate with bankers, auditors and tax agents.
- Prepare payrolls and CPF submission for clients.
- Min. Diploma in Accountancy or Business Studies.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in performing accounting and administration function.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Experience in MYOB accounting software.
- Experience in handling a pool of portfolio clients.
- Some experience in accounts consolidation.
- Conversant in English and Mandarin.
Corporate Secretarial Executive
- Handle full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties including company incorporations, registration of foreign branches and representative offices, striking-off of companies, preparation of directors’, shareholders’ resolutions for on-going corporate secretarial matters of clients, application of employment passes, opening of bank accounts & change of signatories, etc.
- Assist in drafting and updating database of corporate secretarial precedents.
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements by the company and clients.
- Any other corporate and ad-hoc duties as required.
- Min. 1 year of relevant experience in corporate secretarial work in MNCs, legal, corporate secretarial or professional service firms. More experienced applicants will be considered for more senior position.
- Min Diploma in any field, preferably in Business Administration or Law.
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese with professional attitude.
- Able to work under pressure and good team player.
You are welcomed to apply if you are still in learning process. You will have opportunities to apply school knowledge to real workplace, and guided by our professionals to deal with customers. You are most welcome to send us your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark the position you are applying for. We’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
We also recommend suitable candidates for our clients. You can send us your resume and mark the positions of interest. We will also contact you if a suitable position is available.