We, as a professional firm in the business services industry, are looking for professionals who are conscientious, enthusiastic, and possess good communication skills. If you possess these qualities and have the relevant degree, you are most welcome to send us your resume to：email@example.com. Please mark the position you are applying for. We’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
- Responsible for audit planning, Internal control system review and audit fieldwork.
- Reviews a complete set of statutory financial statements and finalize audit reports.
- Manages own time effectively to meet engagement timeliness and maintains a positive attitude and good pace throughout.
- Allocates responsibilities to junior and staff auditors and monitors progress of team members to ensure completion of work and adjust work plan, where necessary.
- Completes assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and ensure expectations are met.
- Reviews group consolidation worksheet and supporting notes to financial statements.
- Liaises with and manages component auditors on group audits.
- Process a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years working experience in similar position.
- Basic understanding of corporate governance, regulatory compliance, auditing standards, and accounting principles
- Analytical, self-driven and a team player
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Independent and at the same time a good team player
CORPORATE SECRETARIAL ASSISTANT / EXECUTIVE
- Handle full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties including company incorporations, registration of foreign branches and representative offices, striking-off of companies, preparation of directors’, shareholders’ resolutions for on-going corporate secretarial matters of clients, application of employment passes, opening of bank accounts & change of signatories, etc.
- Assist in drafting and updating database of corporate secretarial precedents.
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements by the company and clients.
- Any other corporate and ad-hoc duties as required.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Min Diploma in any field, preferably in Business Administration or Law.
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese with professional attitude.
- Able to work under pressure and good team player.
You are welcomed to apply if you are still in learning process. You will have opportunities to apply school knowledge to real workplace, and guided by our professionals to deal with customers. You are most welcome to send us your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark the position you are applying for. We’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
We also recommend suitable candidates for our clients. You can send us your resume and mark the positions of interest. We will also contact you if a suitable position is available.